Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Update on Sasaeng activities

The newest news involving Sasaengs are as follows .....

Super Junior Member Kim Heechul who is currently serving his country in the Military has closed his twitter account @Heedictator after posting a message to his fans. He will not be on twitter for a year here is the message he wrote translated in english.

[Trans] @Heedictator: Don't follow me to the front of our house or the ward office. I thought maybe I'd become a little nicer after turning 30, but it seems like I can't. Because there's still a bit of post-accident trauma remaining, I'm scared of risking my life driving to escape (from sasaeng taxis) every single time. Even if I'm disappointed, and should know when to stop, because I have only one life to live, I can't just let it off. It's my fault, I lack an understanding heart. And (sasaeng taxi) ahjussi's, please stop ripping off unknowing foreign fans, with smiles on your faces. Because living off kids like that while smiling makes you seem like a beggar. As a round-off to this tweet, I wish that there won't be anymore victims like this.

I will live quietly for the next 1 year without even tweeting. See you in a year's time. Thank you to the many people who wished me happy birthday.

-T/N: He doesn't mention that it's about sasaeng taxis, but you can infer from the context

Next in Line is actually a photo I saw on facebook before I heard the news about Heechul Oppa, the photo is of a member of SHINee Key was attending Church services when someone has the gall to snap a photo of him. I find this all sorts of wrong and I am not a practitioner of any religion I do not attend church every Sunday, however I do have morals-beliefs I adhere to . When an Idol goes to church they are no longer so and so's member they are now simply a worshiper of god give them their space to devote themselves to their beliefs and god give them the peace they and anyone else should be able to find within a holy place. I do not care if you are religious or not but have respect for those who are and are trying to find peace within their beliefs. Kim Kibum was at church for himself and god not for fans to take pictures of him that is incredibly rude to more than just him. Idols are still humans with beliefs and morale religions and feelings give them space to feel human and at peace with themselves I fear that eventually many will get fed up of the life they live regardless of how much they love what they do.



Next after that one is the Matter of the CTTV's that have been installed into the parking lot at the home of former TVXQ current member of JYJ Park Yoochun. Last March the members of JYJ were flamed for cursing at "fans" there was a huge scandal during their south american tour where they were criticized over the way they handle their so called "fans" and yet July 10th photo's taken from a cttv "a type of surveillance camera) were loaded online showing different occasions when he was either trying to hide from sasaeng fans or just going to his car to go out somewhere.


http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=9501

As the article above states this information all came out after Kim Heechul's tweet, and netizens are all steamed and fuming over the these things I have shared. Fans alike are all commenting how it is unjust unfair and uncalled for and I must concur it is definitely not acceptable and needs to be dealt with.

The last story I want to share is actually entertaining to a certain point and had some of us smiling. For the last story is about the leader of Super Junior Leeteuk. I have previously stated that Sasaengs run around town after idols in Private taxi's well this intelligent Oppa took matters in his own hands when he realized he was being followed by not 1 or 2 but 5 taxi's. Ever turn the tables on someone? if you have you can imagine part of the satisfaction Leeteuk felt when he decided to play their game by getting in between the taxi's he was no longer being followed but in amongst them it reminds me of a saying I like " chased her til she caught him " (the hunter turned hunted). The Taxi driver apparently didn't find the ploy too amusing since it's been said he got out his taxi to complain asking "what it is he was doing" the answer Mr. private taxi is "Standing up for himself" it was his birthday and they were following him around I would be peeved.

That concludes my updates I hope you take the time to read the articles on enews as I am merely giving my input on the matter the story about yoochun and leeteuk are both up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know how you feel and think about what you have read