Thursday, August 30, 2012

Anti-Sasaengs

so we already knew that the two existed Anti's who are as bad as sasaengs and sasaengs who might as well be anti's. Now I find out that low and behold there are Sasaengs that are Anti's and Anti's that are sasaengs in otherwords haters who stalk the idols they hate.

Super Junior and JYJ/TVXQ are known to have as many anti's as fans and sasaengs recently someone showed me this Korean website, this article talks all about Super Junior and their anti fan stalkers. http://star.mk.co.kr/v2/view.php?sc=40900002&cm=%BE%C6%C0%CC%B5%B9+%BC%D2%BD%C4&year=2012&no=155042&selFlag&relatedcode&category=home

the article basically states how the people went into the home of Super Junior and left obscene and abusive messages in their home, leaving graffiti all over. And as well as in the JYJ/TVXQ case left under wear or shared their phone numbers online and posted everything they did proudly on the internet for all to see. They themselves leaving the proof of their law breaking.

Here is another Tumblr which shows more of the same only this time the writing is in english. http://kekaru.tumblr.com/post/30473656232/janie6789-super-juniors-dealing-with

(taken from the above link) Super Junior’s dealing with Anti-Sasaengs [Part 1 of 5]

While sasaeng fans are becoming the issue for other groups, Suer Junior has had to deal with persistent anti-sasaeng fans.

These anti-saseng fans have been active from 2006 until recently, and unlike regular anti-fans, they have somehow found out Super Junior’s own dorm password and have broken into their dorm, putting graffiti of swear words around the dorm and even hanging a woman’s underwear on the door. They are known as “sasaeng anti-fans”.

On top of this, they have also found out the members’ phone numbers and swear after calling them, or spreading their phone number on the internet. Furthermore, they covered their mini-hompys with language.

And instead of them being ashamed of their actions, they post their misdeeds on their cyworld, shocking greatly.

I have a cyworld account though I barely find time to go on it these days and I have to admit I have searched while doing my research and have not found anything however when on Naver I have found normal Sasaeng stalker diaries.

part 2 Super Junior has suffered from these so-called ‘anti-sasaeng’ fans for years. This is the way that Sungmin dealt with his.

He had an online chat with his anti-sasaeng, the transcript of which was posted on the anti-sasaeng’s cyworld. The translated version is posted below: *the korean writing the looks like a back wards F is laughter*

Lee Sungmin says: What do you mean by Mongol? [T/N: This was used by the anti as an insult to Sungmin]
Goo Seulah says: Mongolia is a northern nation.
Lee Sungmin says: So?
Lee Sungmin says: Why are you suddenly talking about Mongols?
Goo Seulah says: Because my 2nd language was Mongolian
Goo Seulah says: Let’s love Mongols
Lee Sungmin says: Ah
Lee Sungmin says: I see
Goo Seulah says: No
Goo Seulah says: I’m kidding
Lee Sungmin says: My 2nd language was Japanese
Lee Sungmin says: So I really like Japanese ~
Goo Seulah says: Mine was Arabic
Lee Sungmin says: Arabic sounds fun too.. ㅋ
Goo Seulah says: It was actually Chinese
Lee Sungmin says: Thai is really hard..
Goo Seulah says: So oppa you were reading ㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: So you’re someone I can’t believe, right?
Goo Seulah says: Hul [T/N: Sound of shock]
Goo Seulah says: Believe me….
Goo Seulah says: When I say I fell in love with you at first sight..
Lee Sungmin says: You’re joking with me again?
Goo Seulah says: No
Goo Seulah says: Oppa
Lee Sungmin says: Since we started this conversation
Goo Seulah says: How are you doing nowadays
Lee Sungmin says: How many times have you lied to me already~^^ How can I believe you ~
Goo Seulah says: I won’t anymore
Lee Sungmin says: ^^
Lee Sungmin says: Now just stay at home
Lee Sungmin says: And watch dramas
Lee Sungmin says: And study
Goo Seulah says: Buy me something yummy
Goo Seulah says: I’m hungry
Lee Sungmin says: And practice
Lee Sungmin says: You have no food?
Goo Seulah says: No
Goo Seulah says: ㅠㅠ
Lee Sungmin says: How about your parents
Goo Seulah says: They went oat [sic]
Goo Seulah says: out
Lee Sungmin says: To work?
Goo Seulah says: No
Goo Seulah says: I don’t know ㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: ???
Lee Sungmin says: So you’re alone at home?
Goo Seulah says: Yes ㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: You must be bored…
Goo Seulah says: Play with me
Lee Sungmin says: I have work
Lee Sungmin says: I have to go soon
Goo Seulah says: I see
Lee Sungmin says: Why do you swear at me so much every day?
Goo Seulah says: When
Lee Sungmin says: You do it a lot
Goo Seulah says: Where
Goo Seulah says: ?
Goo Seulah says: Ah terror
Lee Sungmin says: Internet
Goo Seulah says: I’m
Goo Seulah says: Sorry
Lee Sungmin says: You suddenly don’t want to anymore?
Goo Seulah says: No, it’s not that ㅋ
Goo Seulah says: I have to study now
Lee Sungmin says: Ah, are you in your 1st year of high school now?
Goo Seulah says: No, 2nd
Lee Sungmin says: I see…
Lee Sungmin says: Where do you live?
Goo Seulah says: ___
Lee Sungmin says: ___ so it’s close to here?
Lee Sungmin says: Whereabouts?
Goo Seulah says: Near ___ㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: But why are you laughing ~
Goo Seulah says: Just because
Goo Seulah says: Where Changmin oppa lives
Lee Sungmin says: I don’t know where Changmin lives ^^
Goo Seulah says: Anyway, there ㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: So your school must be near there too?
Lee Sungmin says: Is it past ___?
Goo Seulah says: Oppa you came to ___, right?
Lee Sungmin says: ___? I think I know where it is
Lee Sungmin says: Why?
Lee Sungmin says: You go there?
Goo Seulah says: You came there for School of Rock
Lee Sungmin says: Ah!
Goo Seulah says: I went to ___
Lee Sungmin says: You didn’t go to ___?
Goo Seulah says: I wanted to
Goo Seulah says: But I got placed somewhere weird
Lee Sungmin says: You had to go somewhere further?
Lee Sungmin says: Is it across from ___?
Goo Seulah says: No not there
Lee Sungmin says: Is it ___?
Goo Seulah says: ___ high school
Lee Sungmin says: Where is that?
Lee Sungmin says: I don’t know~
Goo Seulah says: You don’t know it
Lee Sungmin says: I only know the school I went to~
Lee Sungmin says: So why do you keep doing terror?
Goo Seulah says: At first I just
Goo Seulah says: Namju and Hayeon
Goo Seulah says: I got to know them
Goo Seulah says: ㅋ
Goo Seulah says: I started to hang out with them
Goo Seulah says: ;ㅋ;
Goo Seulah says: I met friends whose hearts beat the same way as mine
Lee Sungmin says: And other people’s hearts don’t beat the same way as yours?ㅋㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: Hul
Lee Sungmin says: So these Namju and Hayeon kids, do they live close?
Goo Seulah says: Namju lives in ____
Goo Seulah says: And Hayeon lives in ___ I think?
Lee Sungmin says: They live far..
Goo Seulah says: Jihyeong unnie lives close ㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Kang Jihyeong?
Goo Seulah says: Yes ㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: The kid that keeps doing aegyo to me lately?
Goo Seulah says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ;
Lee Sungmin says: Why is she suddenly doing that?;;
Lee Sungmin says: I got so surprised
Goo Seulah says: Because she has a lot of aegyo ㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Is that it?
Lee Sungmin says: ;;;
Lee Sungmin says: You don’t have any [T/N: aegyo]?
Goo Seulah says: I have a lot
Goo Seulah says: It’s serious
Goo Seulah says: Aingg
Lee Sungmin says: It’s serious.. all right..
Goo Seulah says: ㅋ;
Lee Sungmin says: Your name is Goo Seulah?
Goo Seulah says: Yes ㅋ Why?
Goo Seulah says: You thought it was a fake name?
Lee Sungmin says: You just had a lot of names
Lee Sungmin says: I wasn’t sure which was which
Goo Seulah says: No I didn’t?
Lee Sungmin says: I only knew you as Gae Sungmin~ [T/N: ‘gae’ means ‘dog’, having similar connotations as to ‘son of a bitch’ in English. It is this anti-fan’s screen name]
Goo Seulah says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: Why are you adding ‘gae’ to your own name ㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Why is that my name?
Goo Seulah says: It’s Sungmin
Lee Sungmin says: That’s your name~
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: ㅎㅎ
Lee Sungmin says: I’ve never thought that was my name.
Goo Seulah says: Congratulations
Lee Sungmin says: for what?
Goo Seulah says: Never mindㅋㅋㅋ
-
Lee Sungmin says: Why?
Goo Seulah says: Never mindㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Have you ever followed me in a taxi and things like that too?
Goo Seulah says: Hul
Goo Seulah says: That wasn’t us..
Lee Sungmin says: That’s what I thought
Lee Sungmin says: Someone pretended she was you
Goo Seulah says: Hul
Lee Sungmin says: And followed me
Goo Seulah says: Who?
Goo Seulah says: -_-
Lee Sungmin says: I don’t know
Goo Seulah says: She said she was Gae Sungmin?
Lee Sungmin says: She didn’t say specifically that she was Gae Sungmin but
Lee Sungmin says: But anyway
Goo Seulah says: Anyway that wasn’t me
Goo Seulah says: I don’t do things like that
Lee Sungmin says: I know ~
Goo Seulah says: I study
Lee Sungmin says: Who put graffiti on the door?
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: Just with the other kids
Goo Seulah says: We went and ㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: What was with the underwear?
Goo Seulah says: Hul
Goo Seulah says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: That wasn’t me
Goo Seulah says: Gae Kyuhyun
Lee Sungmin says: It said Gae Sungmin~
Goo Seulah says: I went with Gae Kyuhyun
Lee Sungmin says: With a detailed picture and everything
Goo Seulah says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: So kindly
Goo Seulah says: Oppa your door was unlocked
Lee Sungmin says: You hung it up for the next door neighbour to use ~
Lee Sungmin says: It was unlocked?
Goo Seulah says: Yes
Lee Sungmin says: The door must be broken
Goo Seulah says: No, it wasn’t shut all the way
Lee Sungmin says: Oh damn it~ㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: You’ve come inside?
Goo Seulah says: Not me
Goo Seulah says: I was outside
Goo Seulah says: Keeping watch ㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Why?
Goo Seulah says: Because that’s breaking and entering
Lee Sungmin says: You seem like you’d be best at something like that
Goo Seulah says: I was going to run if someone came
Goo Seulah says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Even between the members, you’re most famous
Lee Sungmin says: No one even knows that there are others [T/N: they had formed a clique of sorts, and there was a ‘Gae’ anti for every member]
Goo Seulah says: I know
Goo Seulah says: Because I’m popular
Goo Seulah says: There are 13 of us for all of you though>?ㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: I think it’s slightly different from popularity, kid~
Goo Seulah says: Well not now but
Lee Sungmin says: Do you do well at school?
Goo Seulah says: A bit..
Lee Sungmin says: Ohh~
Goo Seulah says: I have to do what I have to firstㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Your words are so good
Lee Sungmin says: Why do your actions differ~
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: My actions are right
Goo Seulah says: I’m a good girl
Lee Sungmin says: ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Goo Seulah says: I’m so charming
Lee Sungmin says: ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Goo Seulah says: I’m so cool
Lee Sungmin says: ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Goo Seulah says: Why are you doing that
Lee Sungmin says: Why are YOU doing that
Goo Seulah says: What am I doing??
Lee Sungmin says: Why are you suddenly being like that
Goo Seulah says: Oh yeah when is your next fan signing? ㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Next year?
Goo Seulah says: I see
Goo Seulah says: I’ll go to it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: You said you weren’t a fan
Goo Seulah says: To see oppa
Lee Sungmin says: No~ It’s okay~
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: I want to go
Lee Sungmin says: To get my autograph?
Goo Seulah says: Yesㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: On your own?
Goo Seulah says: No
Goo Seulah says: With the rest
Lee Sungmin says: Don’t come
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: It’s dangerous ~
Goo Seulah says: Why!!!
Goo Seulah says: I’ll just go with unnie ㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: Since I’m close with unnie
Lee Sungmin says: Kang Jiyeon?
Goo Seulah says: Kang Jihyeong ㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Ah…ㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Does Jihyeong swear a lot too?
Goo Seulah says: Only when she’s angryㅋㅋ..
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋ
Goo Seulah says: She’s a good person
Lee Sungmin says: She looks like it
Lee Sungmin says: You look like a good person too~
Goo Seulah says: No, I look like a bad person
Lee Sungmin says: Most of the time
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: I’m really nice
Lee Sungmin says: From what I’ve seen so far
Lee Sungmin says: I can’t agree with you yet
Lee Sungmin says: What did you say to the manager hyung..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: Kim Minsung?
Lee Sungmin says: I didn’t take the call so I don’t know but
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: It wasn’t Minsung hyung but anyway someone else~ㅋ
Goo Seulah says: I was like that to Kim Minsungㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Hyung’s reaction was funny
Goo Seulah says: Why?
Lee Sungmin says: He said you didn’t believe he was our manager
Goo Seulah says: Ah
Goo Seulah says: When I called you?
Lee Sungmin says: You were swearing..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: ㅇㅇ
Goo Seulah says: It was Gaemanager?ㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: You talked to him
Goo Seulah says: Yesㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: You said gae again…
Goo Seulah says: That ahjusshi
Lee Sungmin says: Sigh… How will this bad behaviour of yours be fixed?
Goo Seulah says: ;;
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: And you know how you
Lee Sungmin says: Apologized and left me a note
Goo Seulah says: Yes
Lee Sungmin says: That made me laugh out loud~
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: Who?
Lee Sungmin says: I almost fell over laughing
Goo Seulah says: Why?
Lee Sungmin says: When you said you’d buy me dinner when you had time~
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: You were happy right
Goo Seulah says: Inside
Lee Sungmin says: Happy?
Lee Sungmin says: I wasn’t sure if it was really an apology…
Goo Seulah says: It was
Lee Sungmin says: I didn’t believe you inside~
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: It was for real;
Lee Sungmin says: When you said you’d buy me dinner
Lee Sungmin says: I didn’t believe you once more~
Goo Seulah says: -.-;
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: Can I bring Namju?
Lee Sungmin says: But you were still
Lee Sungmin says: No~
Lee Sungmin says: What if I want to talk to just you?
Goo Seulah says: I can’t bring her?
Lee Sungmin says: No
Goo Seulah says: She has a lot to say
Lee Sungmin says: Again?
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: Namju
Lee Sungmin says: No
Goo Seulah says: Okay I won’t
Goo Seulah says: is telling me to tell me something
Lee Sungmin says: yep~
Goo Seulah says: Why is Lee Minyoung butting in Why is she commenting on my hompy [T/N: Lee Minyoung is Sungmin’s personal friend]
Goo Seulah says: she says
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: So why are you commenting on mine?
Goo Seulah says: Oppa but Namju’s really nice ㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: I’m not sure about that
Lee Sungmin says: I don’t like people who don’t speak nice
Goo Seulah says: She asked me to tell you something else
Goo Seulah says: Can I? ㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Wht
Lee Sungmin says: What
Goo Seulah says: But she started swearingㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Just tell me as it is^^
Goo Seulah says: Whether I did or not, I commented on yours, did I ever comment on Lee Minyoung’s? Just tell her to butt out, fuck
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: She’s nice?
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Sigh..
Goo Seulah says: Namju
Lee Sungmin says: She should be careful of her speech..
Goo Seulah says: She speaks like that but she’s really nice;ㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: You don’t know that~
Lee Sungmin says: For me
Goo Seulah says: Yeah
Lee Sungmin says: That means she can’t control her own emotions~
Lee Sungmin says: Namju
Lee Sungmin says: Tsk..
Goo Seulah says: ㅎ;
Lee Sungmin says: If I say this, I’ll seem too old but
Lee Sungmin says: When she gets older
Lee Sungmin says: She’ll be criticized so much everywhere…
Goo Seulah says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: I feel bad when I see something like that..
Goo Seulah says: Namju only does that on the internet
Goo Seulah says: But in reality
Goo Seulah says: She’s a really good person ㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: But the fact that she’s like that on the internet means she might be like that in reality~
Goo Seulah says: No
Lee Sungmin says: No?
Goo Seulah says: I’ve known her for 2 years…ㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Anyway, she’s not my style~
Lee Sungmin says: I don’t really want to get close to her
Goo Seulah says: You gave her a necklace thoughㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: I did?
Goo Seulah says: Yes
Lee Sungmin says: Huh?
Goo Seulah says: Minyoung
Lee Sungmin says: When?
Goo Seulah says: When she and Namju met
Goo Seulah says: Minyoung gave her
Goo Seulah says: a necklace saying it was yours
Lee Sungmin says: Namju is
Lee Sungmin says: Haoul? [T/N: One of Namju’s screen names. There was a rumour that Sungmin had planned to name his child Haoul]
Goo Seulah says: Yes
Lee Sungmin says: Ah
Lee Sungmin says: Or is it Hayeon?
Goo Seulah says: Hayeon is someone else
Goo Seulah says: Lee Haoul is Namju
Lee Sungmin says: Ah really?
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: I didn’t talk to her in person so I didn’t know!!
Lee Sungmin says: Darn..
Lee Sungmin says: I was trolled
Goo Seulah says: You thought Hayeon was Haoul?ㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: She does that even after she got the necklace?
Lee Sungmin says: Yeah, I thought she changed her name
Goo Seulah says: ㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Sigh…
Lee Sungmin says: The disappointment is huge, Namju..
Lee Sungmin says: I really thought
Lee Sungmin says: She changed her ways after talking to Minyoung noona
Lee Sungmin says: Damn it..
Goo Seulah says: ㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: So she came with her mother then?
Goo Seulah says: Yes
Goo Seulah says: Why didn’t you come to meet Namju..ㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Tell her to speak pretty!
Lee Sungmin says: Because I have work!!!
Lee Sungmin says: I wanted to talk to her in person too~
Goo Seulah says: I was invited to that too..ㅋ
Goo Seulah says: I didn’t go thoughㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Is the necklace still doing okay?
Goo Seulah says: Probably ㅋ I didn’t ask
Lee Sungmin says: She didn’t throw it out?
Goo Seulah says: I don’t know, why would sheㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: She swore at me so much
Lee Sungmin says: Why wouldn’t I think that way? ^^
Goo Seulah says: She didn’t throw it out
Goo Seulah says: I just asked her
Lee Sungmin says: Okay
Lee Sungmin says: Tell her thank you from me
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Tell her to look at it
Lee Sungmin says: And remember to speak nicely
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: You like the sea?
Goo Seulah says: I willㅋㅋ
Goo Seulah says: Who?
Lee Sungmin says: You
Goo Seulah says: No I don’t
Goo Seulah says: Why?
Lee Sungmin says: That picture isn’t of the sea?
Goo Seulah says: Ah;
Goo Seulah says: ㅋ
Goo Seulah says: That;
Goo Seulah says: I went on a trip with friends
Lee Sungmin says: It must be nice to go on trips with friends~
Goo Seulah says: It was no fun
Lee Sungmin says: I used to go too
Lee Sungmin says: But after I graduated high school
Lee Sungmin says: There wasn’t a lot of time to go
Goo Seulah says: I skipped school to go ㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: There are MTs and things in university…
Lee Sungmin says: I skipped school to go too
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: I went to Chuncheon
Goo Seulah says: I didn’t want to go to school so ㅎ
Lee Sungmin says: On a train
Goo Seulah says: Me too
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: I can’t do those things anymore..
Lee Sungmin says: ㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: Sigh..
Goo Seulah says: Why?ㅋ
Lee Sungmin says: I’m jealous of you~
Lee Sungmin says: I want to go on the train
Lee Sungmin says: And go on trips
Lee Sungmin says: I want to enjoy comfortably..
Lee Sungmin says: I can’t
Lee Sungmin says: Because I have something called the company
Goo Seulah says: Why ㅋㅋAh
Lee Sungmin says: And I have managers…
Lee Sungmin says: Anyway, I have work so I have to go~
Lee Sungmin says: Sleep tight~
Goo Seulah says: Already
Goo Seulah says: I’m not sleeping yet
Lee Sungmin says: Ah just
Lee Sungmin says: I’m just saying it in advance
Goo Seulah says: Ahㅋㅋ okay
Lee Sungmin says: There’s not a particularly ending ment either

this made me admire him all the more if it is indeed true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know how you feel and think about what you have read