Wednesday, February 27, 2013

world of kpop my updates

I have been away for a long time, I have had many personal issues to deal with .
Please remember everything I share in my posts are either opinions or shared from someone else. This is not a stir-pot of rumors I am not here to create, validate or discredit any of the he said she said but I will state my stance in it if I have one.

The world of Kpop has been up in a blaze rumors about dating seem to be the main thing right now. I don't get it really I never have why is it such a bug thing in Asian culture to invade the artists privacy and such. I mean really BSB and Hanson are 2 once upon a boyband heart throb men who are almost all either married with children or married. Hanson members are apparently all married and BSB have children except Nick Carter.

In other news The battle between Stardom and Block B continues , There are so many things about this that just screams bad business. I have Never heard of Parents paying for their children to go on tour by paying their airfare. I think fans now know the reason why they didn't go abroad airplane tickets are expensive! they should have to refund that money to the parents. The parents paid because they wanted to help make their child's dreams come true but that was not a price they had to pay that was the companies job. The employees are part of the company therefore it should be the companies responsibility to refund the members even if it was not them who scammed the boys. They allowed characters into their employment who took advantage of them and left them high and dry they have a responsibility to make amends.

We put out our Christmas and new years wishes to Korean entertainment artists it's gotten some views but if the artists whom I tweeted the video to actually saw it , well I can only hope. There haven't really been comments though there was one email I received but before I could read it the person's account was terminated. I also posted the photo's or most of them on yfrog so they could see the messages without going through the video which I highlighted each time for each new set of messages to different artists.
If you want to watch the video and any other videos we make for artists you can search for the youtube channel 1985 Kefu  http://www.youtube.com/user/1985kefu

In other new Jang Keun Suk and Team H are showing no signs of sasaeng stress for once , I wonder if it's due to being in Japan? they have gotten #2 on Japan Orion chart and #1 on China's His last video just might cause a few rumors. I can already imagine one or two of them now "JANG KEUN SUK NOT GAY!" "JANG KEUN SUK PERVERT BEHAVIOUR IN VIDEO" so on so forth my jaw dropped when I saw him between those booties and the actions he did too but at the same time I couldn't help smiling I am anxious to see what people have to say about it.

I haven't seen Super Junior members making any complaints about hacked accounts, being followed or over all annoyance with anyone but then again I do not read Hangul so what do I know? though no elf's on my twitter have been making a fuss.

JYJ fans have reason to celebrate from recent talk they will be performing in Tokyo Dome.... JJ's lyrics to his songs are being translated and posted everywhere but I am now finding different translations all over the place.
http://sorryurlhere.tumblr.com/post/44007241774/after-reading-those-jaejoong-lyrics These lyrics had Ovaries around the world exploding. I have seen posts recently on twitter some fans wanting Yoochun solo album seems to be the main request they are asking for. I haven't seen much in regards to xiah but I have restricted the amount of jyj fans I have on my twitter because they are the fans I have the least tolerance for DB5K fans Homin+JYJ fans are all extreme in one thing or another. Extreme Shippers,Extreme solo fans of certain members who practically tear the group apart. Extreme fans who hate on one group or the other because they are no longer a group of 5 and so many other things. JYJ fans get extreme though really I guess it's not to say their fans since most starting the troubles are "solo" fans of one of the 3 members making trouble because so and so has more commercials or so and so is doing a solo tour or this one is in dramas and this one is in a movie this one now has a solo album so why not the other.

Dating rumors on the rise include Homin's Min Changmin and Victoria are in the rumor mill in result of some very creepy fan work. Victoria posted a picture from her meal on twitter and fans looked at the very small reflections in get this a spoon! Seriously you nothing better to do then look for reflections in objects in photos.
http://www.officiallykmusic.com/fans-find-more-evidence-claiming-victorias-and-changmins-relationship/
How obsessed do you have to be to check things like that? Obsession is a disorder it is a sickness. Other person in the rumor mill is Sooyoung She is being matched with a actor. This Sooyoung second dating scandal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know how you feel and think about what you have read